Thursday, July 30, 2009

More eye candy . . .

A small, green brooch that would look great on a gray cardigan. A soft pink flower for the girly, girl in all of us. This orange flower is made out of organic cotton. I love the velvet button. It's so soft and fuzzy! This simple, chic black brooch won't fringe as much as the other flowers. I have been experimenting with accenting my flowers in other ways besides buttons and beads. This flowers has a small leaf accent made from a recycle placemat. I love this flower. I call it the "Carrie Bradshaw." It's big, bold, and light as a feather. You can wear it as a brooch or in your hair. It comes across more as a hat in your hair, which I love. I can't wait to make more of these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!