Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Indie Mart: Success!!

I am so happy to have had a chance to participate in the Indie Mart! I also want to thank everyone who stopped by my booth. And I really hope all of you new Crooked Sister customers enjoy your new goodies!! I know a lot of you folks enjoyed my fabric bows in the many different forms they came in and wanted to let you know that more of these bowtie goodies will be available in my etsy store soon! Including those bow tie necklaces you all seemed to love. My sister was nice enough to lend a helping hand on Sunday and with my new display. I got plenty of compliments on my new display and felt like it really brought together my new items. Unfortunately I was too busy to go around to take photos of the rest of the event, but I did grab a few shabby photos of my display before my goodies started to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!