Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Finds: Embroidered Accents

I know I'm not the only who is guilty of doing a little window shopping on Etsy while at work. :p Here are a few fun and weird embroidered accented wearables I came across Etsy the other day. Enjoy and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

I love the idea of embroidering down one side of a dress. I wish I had time to work on a project like that. Dress from Vest Bee Vintage

I have a weakness for embroidered designs on dark/black fabric. Don't know why exactly. It's hard to tell in this photo, but this little apron also has cute hidden pockets. Apron from Verite Vintage I love, love, love this top. This unique swiss design with little embroidered people on it is too cute. I also love when the collar of a shirt is accented with a few darling stitches. Shirt from Ingenious Rehab. Now onto the more odd stuff that I came across, like these poodle shoes. I can honestly say I have never seen anything like these before. I wonder if the person who bought these shoes actually wore them or if they sat in their closet. Shoes from Xtabay Vintage Boutique I can't quite figure out what's going on with the shirt, but it's so ridiculous that I kind of love it. The cat has seem to have a partially invisible body and is watching the most odd looking bugs. Shirt from Hell in a HandbagThis deer/mushroom stitched tableau is just plain awesome. Got to love the '70's. Shirt from Hula Kitty Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!