Thursday, June 3, 2010

Events!!


Summer is upon us which means that it is time for lots of fun crafty outdoor events! I currently have two on my schedule for this month and it is sure keeping me busy.

For some reason I have such a hard time deciding what to make/stock up on for an event. I'm always thinking, "Should I make more of this? Will people buy this item?" I'm definitely a little behind in making new stock for my event this weekend, but alas that's what happens when you are juggling a full time job and creative business.

If you are in the neighborhood for either events, be sure to stop by and say hi!

2 comments:

  1. good luck! I'm doing a show on Saturday, and I feel prepared, which MUST mean I am forgetting something vital. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel like I'm forgetting something too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!