Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Adventures

I spent most of my weekend doing some major spring cleaning but I did have a chance to stop by Indie Mart. It was really nice taking a break from vending at the event and just going to browse. I love discovering new vendors and seeing people's displays. It's so inspiring!

Here are a few photos from the event.

I have a weakness for purses so as soon as I saw this amazing wicker basket purse I walked away. Far away. How great is Little Weird's table display? Perfect for someone selling screenprinted car shirts. I'm stealing this display idea from Hello Sisters! Who knew that wooden window shades would be the perfect display for a windy outdoor event? This little wood barrel miniature is so cute! I'm wondering why I didn't buy it. Bird Mafia was my favorite vendor by far. I bought a super cute packet of screenprinted bee patches from them. Their screenprinted felt goldfish plushies are at the top of my wish list.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'm picking up my doggie friend tomorrow, which means I will most likely be blogging doggie photos all week long.

2 comments:

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!