Thursday, September 23, 2010

When Art meets Plush


I came across the Craftiest Bastard Contest the other day on Etsy and started peruse some of the vendors involved in the competition. I was automatically drawn to Brian Gubicza's illustrations. They are just so darn cute! And I love his Free Mix & Match Game on his website.


I also discovered that he and his wife design and create handmade plush toys for children. Their company is called ZOOGUU and I'm loving some of their latest plush designs!


These two took plush crafting to the next level when they were commissioned by Etsy to redesign three of their corporate office spaces this year.

My favorite room has to be the giant plush office (seen above). You can view more photos of the designed spaces HERE. They also created a villians room and converted a conference room into a space station. Space station photos can be found HERE at their blog.

Hands down, these guys win my vote for the Craftiest Bastard competition!

Related links:

Zooguu's Blog and Website

Brian Gubicza's Blog and Website

Crafty Bastard Event Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!