Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Creepy Crawlies

One of my favorite things about September and October is the spiders and the webs which seem to "bloom" among the trees and bushes. I love walking to work and seeing webs glistening with morning dew. I do not love walking my dog and realizing I just walked into a big invisible web. That still freaks me out.
So I can't imagine running into this newly discovered 85 ft long web created by the Darwin bark spider in Madagascar. It's something straight out of that funny yet super creepy movie, Arachnophobia.

But I do love this Cure music video and all it's spidery phantasm.

1 comment:

  1. I love the lamp, I would prefer to have the lamp instead of all the spider web on my back porch

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!