Friday, April 1, 2011

Prints, prints, and more prints!

I am busy prepping and researching for what I hope to be a new found love.

Printing by Hand by Lena Corwin. Arrived this week!


The Printed Pattern by mother-daughter duo - Miss Print. Just released a couple of weeks ago.
Must order this today!

Lotta Prints: How to Print with Anything. I get this book for free thanks to my boyfriend. Yeah!

I can't think of a better springtime project to work on this weekend! To say the least, I have sooo many ideas brewing in my head about what to print. I have a tendency to want to go really big when learning a new project which isn't always the best idea. So I have to remind myself to start small. I'm thinking journals and cards.
Wish me luck!




1 comment:

  1. I have Printing By Hand and I LOVE IT! My new favorite thing is printing fabrics and this book gives a ton of ideas! If you plan on getting lino blocks, go for the easy carve ones to start. The regular blocks are really difficult to begin on :)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!