Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Did you hear?!?

Let's just come out and admit it, blogging is addictive and a great way to procrastinate. There, I said it.  So I'm sure you can understand why I have been oh-so-diligent in avoiding perusing my fave blogs for the past couple months. When you are planning a cross-country move, you don't want to be distracted or procrastinate.

Well, I finally decided that today is the day that I return to the land of blogs and enjoy catching up on everything I've missed. Which is A LOT. And how I ironic and serendipitous is it that the first blog post I come across happens to be from Design Sponge and their new upcoming book! Book?!! A Design Book?!? Well, my little heart just skipped a beat!


I love this blog and more amazing, I just learned more about it than I have in the past two years of following it from the simple, cute promo video.  I have a feeling folks that Grace Booney just might be our 21st century Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite blogs, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've put in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. That blog posts so many articles a day it's hard to keep up with it sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!