Tuesday, June 7, 2011

View of NYC from the steps of the New York Public Library
My friends-

I have FINALLY made it to my new home in Brooklyn. I had no idea that moving across country would drag me away from my little blog for so long. It literally took a good month and a half to prep, pack, and say good bye to my west coast homies and town.

I'm still settling in and have yet to unpack boxes and find a new job but I am so excited that life is starting  to get back to normal! I can't wait to blog again and catch up on what has been happening in the blog universe. I've missed it so much . . . .

2 comments:

  1. yay, you made it! have fun settling in and exploring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you to start a new adventure in a new home!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!