Thursday, July 14, 2011

Needlework News

I am sure it's previous obvious by now that I am a big fan of needlework which means I am always on the look out for what is currently happening on the floss frontier.  Here is what I've come across this week:

Family Portrait by DetroitMommy
 It's always the most simple ideas that turn out to be the most beautiful. This stitched family portrait that I found via feeling stitchy is just that and such an easy project. Anyone can do this! Even the embroidery novice.


This is slightly old news but still I want to spread the word!  Jenny Hart had two artworks stolen from her most recent show. Help spread the word and get these beautiful pieces back to their rightful owner!


Richard Saja's artwork has always intrigued me. So I was delighted to find out that he has an art show exhibiting his newest work in my neighborhood!  I can't wait to see these pieces in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!