Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Donate for a great Cause!


 Do you like Ira Glass? How about David Cross? Well, I kind of like both of these dudes, which is exactly why I decided to enter a poker game that they are participating in to help raise money for 826. Now, considering that us bloggers LOVE to write, we should all know about 826 and how it's an amazing nonprofit agency whose main goal is to provide unique writing programs for kids between the ages of 6 to 18.

So why not help a lady out by contributing to my fundraiser goal. All the money I raise is donated to the agency AND gives me better odds to play longer in the game and maybe even win! Every $1, $2, or $5 are a BIG help.

Go HERE to donate now! And then think happy thoughts for me between 1-6pm EST this Saturday. If I'm lucky, I'll win a trophy. But regardless of what happens, I'll be reporting back my amazing adventure next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing this! 826 is a wonderful organization. I hope you have a blast and I look forward to reading about your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!