Monday, July 16, 2012

Brooklyn Places: Brooklyn Flea Market in the 'Burg


This Sunday I spent 9 hours in the sweltering summer heat at Brooklyn Flea Market in Williamsburg. Despite the rather sticky conditions, I had a great time. I sold a few goods, met some new people, and enjoyed the amazing view from the East River State Park. It reminded just how much I enjoy doing public shows. I love meeting my customers in person and having a chat with them.

I also debuted my first purse design from my upcoming line of bags and purses. These floral satchels are the perfect weekend bag. They can carry all the essentials for a weekend trip out with your friends. and they will be available in the shop later this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!