Thursday, August 27, 2009

Urban Stitch Recap

It's hard to believe that it is almost Thursday! Work has been insanely busy and I haven't really had a chance to recuperate from all the crafting I did last week for Urban Stitch. Here are a few photos (thanks Chris!) of the event on Sunday. I had a good time and was thrilled, as usual, to meet other fantastic local designers. Lisa from Daveylady was stationed across the way from me and she had such great products. My favorite items were her one of a kind handbags. I love carpet bags so the temptation to buy one of her amazing upholstery clutch handbags was overwhelming. They were so soft and so well crafted. Just another item to put on my wish list. You can check out her website here here
Also be sure to check out my Etsy store next Monday. A lot of amazing new items will be available, including some adorable leather headbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!