Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Designer Spotlight: I made you a beard

Some of you may or may not know that I have a fascination with facial hair. I find myself pretty envious of those fellows who have the ability to grow amazing beards and 'staches. So I was stoked to discover this crafty lady at the SF Renegade Craft Fair. I had the pleasure to meet and chat with Erin Dollar, the creator of "I made you a beard." To say the least, Erin is pretty freakin' awesome and super nice to boot. Her company is exactly as it sounds. She offers those who are unable to grow their own scruffy beards a chance to have one. Erin, who is an obvious beard enthusiast, has taken her fascination to the next level. From handmade beards to mustache pins, stickers, and hairy artwork, Erin has got it down! I got away with some beard stickers and a red mustache pin. Be sure to check out her etsy store Here and her blog Here. And go get yourself some amazing bearded goodies today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!