Monday, July 20, 2009

Designer Spotlight: I heart guts!

I don't know why I haven't heard of these guys sooner. The woman who has put together this company is amazing! I only talked to someone at the booth for a second (not sure if it was the creator) and am hoping to interview them sometime in the next month to get the full scoop on this incredible biz! From what I understand, it is a "family run operation." Their booth at the Renegade Craft Fair was packed!! People were going gaga over her stuff. Who wouldn't want their own organ memorabilia. We are talking the whole gamut here from pins to t-shirts, plush toys, stickers, and even free e-cards!! Click on the image to the left for a better look. I had a chance to snag some "i heart guts" stickers from them.The ovaries are my fave along with the black heart plush toy (on my wish list along with a custom beard). Keep these folks in mind as their items will make great gifts for anyone who may need a new liver or spleen! Click Here to go to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!