Saturday, July 18, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair Goodies!

My boyfriend Mercury and I just got back from the SF Renegade Craft Fair and all I can say is WOW!! So many amazing craftsters, designers, and artists. The place was packed and the amount of creativity was breathtaking! I was so inspired by what I saw and met some amazingly sweet and talented folks. Seeing as I can't stop obsessing over crafts and DIY stuff, I've decided to highlight a number of the designers that I met today on the blog through the course of the next couple of weeks. I really want to promote these people that I met and the importance of buying from local, independent companies. There is nothing like owning something that is one of a kind and made with a lot of love. So much better than buying stuff at the mall or Walmart.I'll be posting more photos later of the goodies I got as well as info about the designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!