Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Delays and other things

I was really hoping to have my Etsy store up by Monday, but alas I hit a few roadbumps. I'm having a little trouble with my images but since my resources are limited I'm just going to have to use what I got. If I'm lucky, I'll get some professional photos done of my work soon. Right now I just want to get my store started!! I have also been trying to stock up on my merchandise. Lately I have been working on making these hair fans or seashell clips (not sure what to call them yet). Here is a photo of Polly from Pollyannacowgirl wearing the first one I ever made. They take forever to make but they look amazing! I also found out that Handmade Nation is premiering in SF this Friday. This film is on a very limited, limited release and I want to see it sooo bad!! Unfortunately it is being shown way out at the Fort Mason Center in SF which you can only really get to by car. I have yet to decide if I will make the trek out there to see it. Check out the preview for the film below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!