Saturday, August 8, 2009

Little Gifts

My friend Kelly had her birthday yesterday so I spent this week crafting some little gifts for her. She has an adorable Pug named Ziggy and Jenny Hart from Sublime Stitching just happened to post this new free pug embroidery online a couple weeks ago. So I got to test it out and make this cute little bag for her. Perfect for holding little doggy treats.
I also had to make her a signature Crooked Sister fabric flower. So I came up with this simple little black flower that can be either a hair piece (just pin to a hairband) or a brooch. I hope she enjoys them.
This weekend I'll be photographing my merchandise for my etsy store. If all goes well, it should be up and running by Monday. So exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!