Monday, August 17, 2009

Etsy Store is Officially Open!

My Etsy Store has officially launched!! Check it out Here I only have a few items posted and but I will be posting new items through out the week. I have finally admitted getting the store packed with goodies is going to be a little slow going. But that's okay! I am also offering free shipping until the end of August to help celebrate the opening of my store.
And I already sold my first item on Saturday night!! This lovely fabric hair shell now belongs to a lady in San Diego. I really hope she enjoys it. I came up with this design last week and am actually planning on making more of them in a variety of colors and sizes. I think they are going to be a big hit (hopefully).
I am also officially participating in Urban Stitch this coming Sunday! It will be my first craft show in SF!
I am a little nervous but I think it is going to turn out to be a great experience. If you are in the area, stop by and say hi. They are charging a $5 admission fee, but I will be giving two complimentary tickets away to the first two people who email me this week!! I am also really digging the fliers they made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!