Friday, August 21, 2009

Sunday in the City!!

Just a reminder that I will be at Urban Stitch this Sunday. Come check it out. I am still offering two complimentary tickets to get in. Otherwise it is $5 to spend a few hours shopping great local designer goods. It is taking place at a bar called Roe, which is located in Soma district of SF. Check it out their blog here to find out about other participating designers, tickets, and location. I am really, really hoping that this "thunderstorm" doesn't happen this weekend. Not that I don't like a little rain, but I want to enjoy the sun this weekend!! Also, I have a few new items that I will be debuting there as well. I might give you a sneak peek tomorrow so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!