Thursday, November 19, 2009

Spotlight: 3 Girls and a Goat

I have a new little obsession with acorns and leaves this fall. Which is why I might have to hire this woman to make some business tags for me. I love how delicate, unique and simple her cards are. But what really won me over was the textured paper. Whenever I see stuff like this, I'm reminded about how great it would be to learn how to make my own paper from scratch. I would love to start up my own little paper accessory but I've got no time to do such a thing. Luckily there are people like 3 Girls and a Goat out there to make great stuff for me! Is it weird that I would want this as wall paper? Remember fall is a time for layers.Really diggin' the flora/fauna theme. I love people who sew paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!