Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Work marathon over.

Where have I been the past few weeks you ask? What have I been doing? Well, besides eating tons of holiday treats, I've been crammed in my little craft corner making tons of new things! The etsy store is finally getting updated throughout this week and I have a few new products on the way. Wanna know what I have been up to? Check out below: I am working on a new embroidery series of Pin-up girls. They will be available as plush doll pillows and magnets! My mini drawstring deer bags seem to be taking off so they will be back in stock in a variety of colors. I am also introducing some new mini drawstring bag designs which include foxes and mushrooms.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my hugs and kisses card. You have a great blog... the design and layout... very clean and stylish. Thanks again!! Great features.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!