Monday, August 9, 2010

New Items

I have been successfully stocking up my store for the past couple weeks. It feels pretty good. If everything goes well, I should have some new Fall items posted by next week. For now, check out my first DIY Kit and two new embroidery card designs. Enjoy! These new DIY "You Are Awesome!" embroidered greeting card kits have everything to get you started! This kit includes the same tutorial that I am offering for free on this blog, except it comes with all the supplies! You can check out the free tutorial HERE. My new California sun inspired card that I originally designed for the Spain postcard project is now available in the shop. I love the southwest feeling it has. Let someone know you how much you miss them with this newly designed "Miss You!" card. Simple yet sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Your embroidery cards are so cute! Very creative! :)

    I'm hosting a package exchange over at my blog. It would be awesome if you can come join us! It will be fun! :)

    ♥ Teresa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i've not seen a DIY kit that includes an instructional CD before. veery clever. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!