Thursday, August 12, 2010

Package Project


So a while ago, I signed up to participate in this Package Project. I told the lady organizing it that I wanted to send a package to someone who lived very, very far away and I got my wish! My partner ended up being Bri from New South Wales, a lady who loves owls and cupcakes. Her package arrived last Friday and I was thrilled by all the little goodies she sent. Here is what I got:

The package came in this lovely vintage goose tin which I thought was a great way to protect all my goodies while it made it's way across the world to me. Plus, it is a perfect little container to store some of my supplies in. Ya for reuse!

In the package was a lovely scarf, a jar of buttons and some button like earrings. She also sent me a little stash of paper goods, including a packet of moleskin journals (which I plan on embroidering), and little illustrated paper goodies from children's books. I love, love, love the green doily that she used to decorate the top of the button jar. I also received the cutest mini floral cupcake holders and a tiny blue ceramic owl that now lives on my windowsill. Thanks so much Bri!

I would share some photos of what I am sending Bri but I don't want to spoil it for her. I am sending out my package terribly late :( and I feel pretty horrible about it. But hopefully in a couple of weeks I can share what I sent with you cuz it's a pretty awesome package.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I sooo want to do this! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I'm glad you love it xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!