Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The weekend was meh and the work week isn't any better. Things are busy at home in the crafty corner and in the real world at the work desk. All I want to do is grumble and vent or take a long vacation to Maui or something.

Instead I decided to distract myself with pretty things on Etsy. I made this little impromptu treasury that is made up of some of the lovely things you see below. It was suppose to be a treasury of good fortune but somehow it morphed into a "Dark Carnivale" theme. A Possible side effect of my mood?

Get a better peek of it HERE. Vintage inspired carnivale garland by flappergirl "The Fortune Teller" by the Black Apple "Let us Entertain You" necklace by MissCAlifornia1929

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!