Friday, October 7, 2011


So moving to the 'Big City' really does involve leading a busier life. My commute to work each day is a 45 minute three train transfer. I'm on my feet being creative and cutting fabric for the next 7 hours. Then back home to eat at 8pm. If I'm lucky, I sit down and make something, but most nights I'm snuggling the dog and letting my brain rest. Then it's up at 7:30am and out the door for a half hour dog walk with Rupert at 8am. Back home to get ready and hop on the train hopefully before 10am. If I'm lucky, I squeeze in a shower and a quick breakfast. On a good day, I make myself some lunch.
All this blog neglect is making me  a bit sad. Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things soon.

On an up note, the spooky Halloween lanterns are back in the store! Stop by and pick one up.They are delightful and sure to make you smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!