Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Words


 One of my favorite places to visit is the Kinokuniya Bookstore near Bryant Park.  It caters to my undying obsession of Japanese culture perfectly. And guess where I spend most of my time? In the craft/sewing section of course!  Japanese craft books are not only styled in the most stunning way possible but the ideas in them are just remarkable! I am always ready and willing to shell out a pretty penny to have a few of these inspirations on my crafting book shelf. My latest editions include the Japanese equivalent of the French Marie Claire Idees craft magazine and an amazing Embroidery Emblem book (also very french inspired!). So much creative cuteness it will make your head explode!  Here is a little peek inside.


Friendship style bracelets taken to the next level!

 And if you are ever in the area of one of these store, stop by! You don't have to know Japanese to enjoy perusing here, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!