Monday, March 19, 2012

Love: Beci Orpin


I stopped by one of my favorite bookstores, Greenlight,  in Fort Greene today and noticed a cute selection of screen printed notebooks while heading out the door. I'm happy I took a second to stop and take a peek to see who designed them.


Beci Orpin is just another name to add to an ever growing list of amazing creative ladies from down under. An amazing illustrator and creative extraordinaire, her designs are bright, cute, with a modern folk twist. I am absolutely in love everything she does and am planning on picking up one of her notebooks to help inspire me on those days when I'm feeling a little lost.



*Images from Beci Orpin & Gingko Press

1 comment:

  1. I can see how her creations would inspire you, they are delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!