Monday, March 26, 2012

Place: Lotta Jansdotter's Work+Shop

 I was browsing one of my favorite designers, Lotta Jansdotter's blog a while back only to discover that she had recently opened up a new "Work+Shop" place in Gowanus.  It's been on my list of places to check out for a while and I finally had a chance to stop by and check it out in person this weekend.  The space is amazing! The store is located in a light filled brick building with an open studio space in the back. Lotta was actually teaching a potato printing class when I stopped by. I picked up a swatch of my favorite Lotta fabric and a free storage box with a lemon design on it. So cute!


The lovely shop gal, Rebecca, gave me the scoop on the new place and let me take a few snapshots too. She also told me about the amazing pie shop, Four & Twenty Blackbirds, around the corner. I never say no to a good slice of pie so I ordered myself up a slice of the salted caramel apple slice and gobbled it down quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!