Monday, July 2, 2012

Brooklyn Places: Brooklyn Renegade Craft Fair

Last year, I missed the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn so I was determined to not miss it this time around. Despite the horrid heat, I shopped around, made small talk with fellow crafters, and brought home some lovely handmade items. I took a few snapshots too.  Here's the first round. Enjoy!



Beatrice Holiday is a company that upcycles vintage fabrics into amazing bike friendly duffle bags. Even the straps are repurposed from old bike tires. And how great is her display?



Broder Press is a clever and cute printmaking company that silkscreens animal pillows. Shannon, the mastermind behind this company, also offers custom pet pillows too!



Sometimes you tend to see the same type of products at a craft fair, but every once and a while you come across a few unique goods. Flat Earth was one of those vendors. I LOVED the printed wooden block sculptures and sleek finger vases. Definitely going on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!