Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Vintage Adventures: Red, Bright, and Blue



1)Valerie's Vintage, 2) Palm Spring Pickers, 3) Vintage Soup, 4) Valerie's Vintage
Moving to the big city has its sacrifices, one of them being space. This doesn’t really become an issue until you feel the urge to, let’s say, through an impromptu 4th of July party. Then you start to feel a little foolish for never taking advantage of the amazing shared patio space you use to have back in the golden state(like me).

Fabric Bundle from Shabby Sheets.
While I wait for my “big” backyard to appear, I can at least day dream of the patriotic party to be. I’m imagining red, white, and blue milk glass dishes laying over these corresponding fat quarter swatches (above) on a nice wooden picnic table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!