Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy time

Lots of business schtuff going on this week. I'm busy prepping for the April Antics Craft Sale at Knit-One-One in Berkeley(3360 Adeline Street, Berkeley) this Easter Weekend. If you are in the area, come by and check it out. It's Saturday, April 3rd 10am-4pm. I'd love to see some friendly faces.

I also dropped off lots of new items at my favorite clothing store, Pretty Penny. Stop by and check out my new brooches, moustache necklaces, and a few nautical inspired jewelry items. So many wonderful goodies at this store.

Look at the variety you have to choose from!

One of a kind necklace only available Pretty Penny. Wish I could find more of that tassle stuff!

How about a pair of dangling moustache earrings? Also at Pretty Penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!