Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Ventures

Took a nice long walk down to Lake Merritt for brunch on Saturday with my boyfriend. We stopped by a used bookstore and ran into these two cute furry shop dogs. That's right, I said TWO. You're not seeing double. It was so funny to find these guys sleeping down adjacent aisles. They were super soft and so clean! I wonder how many times during the week their owner takes them to the groomer?

I also came across this adorable little cat on our walk back home. I love how cats just hang out on their stoops. It's so typical but cute!

Spent the rest of the weekend finishing up some new items, like these brooches, and taking photos. Hope you all had a nice weekend too!

4 comments:

  1. Those photos make me wish I was a dog, free to spread out on the floor and nap whenever I felt like it. Looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw those dogs are ADORABLE! They probably take them pretty often because I can imagine shop floors get pretty dirty. But think about how expensive that must be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. those dogs and little kitty are so cute!!! Love your brooches too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these brooches are SO CUTE! i love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!