Thursday, September 10, 2009

Halloween Skull Treat #2

Gah! I have been horrible about blogging this week! But sometimes you have to give yourself a little break. Instead of crafting this Labor Day Weekend I decided to tackle my storage closet. I came across my Halloween Decoration box and was reminded that I needed to share another delightful creepy find with y'all! This week's little Halloween Treat was inspired by PaperCrave (another one of my favorite blogs). I came across these charming skully delights on her blog. (I have a thing for skulls so be prepared to be bombarded with skullerific treats for the next two months). These mini paper sculptures were created by Basic Grey and are perfect for holding black licorice jelly beans. Be sure to check out their other spooky paper accessories. This paperline is perfect for scrapbooking Halloween pictures or adding a little flair to your All Hallow's Eve invitations. My fave are the bats. If I was throwing an amazing spooky party I would scatter these batty doilies all over my snack tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!