Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Something Crooked . . . .

I love it when things are a bit off. So naturally, when I came across Pretty Neat Designs shop a few days ago, I was thrilled to discover her cute new journals with the most adorable crooked stitches. I also love it when people incorporate fabric with paper products. Cindy, the lady behind Pretty Neat, also has a wonderful blog. Be sure to Check it out

Look at those wonderfully crooked circles!

I have a hard time deciding which one I like more, but I think the yellow journal has won me over.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my little journals here. You have a lovely blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of her cards with the elephant fabric and it's beautiful - down to those perfectly imperfect circles. I love it. That Cindy - she's pretty great..!

    -maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Lauren,

    Your blog is really nice! I've been enjoying looking through your posts.
    I know it's a little delayed but I wanted to say thanks for mentioning my
    valentine doll in your Heartfelt post. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,

    Thank you for making such great paperdolls! I've bought two from you and both people love them.
    Thanks for taking a peek at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are really sweet ~ i like the non-standard shapes too!
    thanks for you comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!