Monday, May 10, 2010

Blisters and Breaks

What did I do this weekend? I stitched, and stitched, and stitched. I did so much stitching that my poor little index finger is bruised and on the brink of blistering.

But lucky for me I will be taking a very much overdue break this weekend. My man and I will be escaping very briefly to Shasta county and hopefully Portland, OR too. A little camping and hiking is just what I need. Wish I had a pet kitty I could bring on my outdoor adventures like this French couple! How cute and amazing is this little backpacking tabby?!? There is a short video of him traveling HERE.

2 comments:

  1. does that kitty have it's own tiny hat?!? i think i'm in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cool! i didn't think cats would go along with this kind of thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!