Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~New Cards~

Well, I am on a roll with these embroidered greeting cards lately. It seems to be the only thing I feel like stitching! Here are a few of my new designs that are now available in the shop.

I have also been toying around with the idea of scanning my cards and then reprinting the image onto cardstock so I can offer my cards in a set of 4/5 at a more affordable price. I thought this idea might work after coming across Jayme McGowan's 3-D illustrations from Roadside. She photographs her original 3-D work which then allows her to sell her pieces at a more affordable price and they retain their 3-D quality!

(The Trapeze Twins by Roadside)

What do you think? Should I give it a try? Do you think people would be interested in saving a few bucks and would buy a reproduced image vs. the real stitched deal? I'm thinking it might work. Now I just need to find a good printer. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!